Sonoma Chicken offers an unmatched franchise opportunity in the fast casual segment. We are accepting applicants from potential franchise partners to help us build upon the success we have established. We’ve developed a winning concept formula, and the proof is in the numbers.
Franchise Fee: $50,000
Start-Up Costs: $709,000 to $1,919,000 per UFDD
Real Estate Requirements
The following represent the basic real estate requirements for a Sonoma Chicken franchise restaurant:
- Square Footage: 4,500 to 8,000
- Urban storefronts, Freestanding Buildings, Shopping Center End-Caps, In-Lines and Pads
- Strong residential and Daytime Population: live, work, shop, entertainment, foot traffic
- Preferred Co-Tenants: Strong daily needs shopping, entertainment draws, multiplex and other high volume retailers
- 40 tables (including booths)
- 148 seats
- 11 2-tops
- 25 4-tops
- 3 6-tops
- 1 8-top
At Sonoma Chicken, the success of our franchisees is our number one priority. We strive to provide our restaurant owners with the systems and resources needed to run a successful business. Below is a broad list of several of the support services you can expect as a Sonoma Chicken franchisee:
- Construction / Design
- Franchise Business Consultants
- Information Technology
- Management Training
- Marketing / Advertising
- On-Site Restaurant Opening Support
- Operations Services
- Purchasing & Distribution
- Real Estate
- Site Selection
- Research & Development
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where are you developing?
A: Sonoma Chicken is partnering with experienced, multi-unit developers nationwide and in select international markets.
Q: What real estate support do you provide?
A: Sonoma Chicken has a full real estate system to help you with market analysis, site analysis, lease negotiations, and other tools to help you secure high potential locations.
Q: What types of development opportunities are available?
A: Sonoma Chicken is currently expanding via multi-unit development, and area development agent agreements.
Q: I’m interested! What’s next?
A: Sonoma Chicken encourages to request more information, and to speak with a Franchise Development Director about your goals, desired territory, and qualifications.